* Fix major error in PDS(E) directory resolution
** Sometimes not all members of a PO library were found
** In rare cases, reading of a directory is terminated too soon
* Use catalog search interface for directory walk on ZOS
** Support wildcards at the beginning of the high level qualifier '**(IGGCSI00)'
** Distinguish between files in DASD (only included at default) or TAPE (only included if switch defined)
** Avoid opening of each file to figure out if it is a PDS
** Support of aliases to data sets like symbolic links on other platforms
** List all files from master, user and disk catalogs
** Give a warning for each file which is not usable
* Write a given delimiter behind each record on record I/O
* Add disk number to XML listing of INFO function for ZIP file members
- 0000703: [2.2 Subprogram FLUC (CONV)] Write delimiter after each record if defined (Falk Reichbott) - resolved. - 0000700: [2.2 Subprogram FLUC (CONV)] Wild cards in PO data sets don't work correctly (Falk Reichbott) - resolved.