Standard FLAM support currently comprises the following platforms:
- x86 - Windows (MSI) - 32/64
- x86 - Linux (RPM, DEB/APT, PAC, TAR) - 32/64
- x86 - Solaris (Sun, Open (PKG, TAR)) - 32/64
- SPARC - Solaris (Sun, Open (PKG, TAR)) - 32
- Power - Linux (RPM, TAR) - 32/64
- Power - AIX (RPM, TAR) - 32/64
- Power - Solaris (Open (PKG, TAR)) - 32/64
- System z - z/OS (XMIT, SMPE) - 24/31
- System z - z/USS (TAR) - 31/64
- System z - z/LINUX (RPM, TAR) - 31/64
- BS2000 - OSD - 24/31 (only FLAM4 components)
Upon request or in the framework of maintenance service support may be extended to further platforms. For all Unix, WINDOWS, MAC derivatives (including Mobile Devices (ARM)) FLAM can be provided on short notice. For proprietary platfoems auch as zVM, AS400, STRATUS, TANDEM and the like longer lead time would be needed.
In the past we had 60 different platforms under support and ensured that data exchange worked between any two of these platforms despite the great differences between some of them.
It is self-understood that FLAMFILEs created on any of these platforms can be decompressed on each of them. Where encryption was used, downwards compatibility works for this function, too.